Now shipping version 5.0 for Windows!
VIEW screen shots of the Food Storage Planner Software.
The #1 Food Storage Software.
Congratulations on your discovery of the finest food storage and menu planning software on the market, with tens of thousands of users since 1996! Spencer W. Kimball declared, "Preparedness, when properly pursued, is a way of life, not a sudden, spectacular program."
Food Storage Planner (FSP) is designed to that end. In a non-panic manner, you can buy, store, and rotate the foods your body is accustomed to eating. You don't want to change your diet in a crisis, so "eat what you store—store what you eat". FSPP will help you modify your life to become fully self-reliant in hard times and to become more thrifty in your household purchases. Use it regularly to plan your meals and shop for groceries.
• Calculates exactly what you need for your family's food and equipment storage. Fully customizable for specific individual needs, gender, and age, such as diapers, allergies, toiletries, etc.
• Plan for any time period. Start with 1 week, then 2 months, 6 months, and so forth. Just 3 easy steps.
• Convert bulk items in #10 cans, Mylar® bags, or buckets with the Weights and Measures converter.
"Supermarket" & Pantry
More than 1000 items are in our "Supermarket," placed in "Aisles" just like they do at your corner grocery store. Each item has a color- coded priority of Survival, Standard, or Luxury--so you'll know which things are more important. If you're just starting out, getting your Survival level first insures you won't go hungry! Add your own items or delete any pre-entered items. Change item shelf-lives, enter your local price, change Priority, etc.
Recipes & Menu Planning
• More than 250 recipes to cook with your storage. Add your own.
• Link recipe ingredients to items in your pantry so you know what you can fix for dinner based upon your storage.
• Menu Planning and Monthly Menu Plan with Ingredient Summary. Find out how many times you can make that recipe with what you have in the pantry. FSP prints out an ingredients needs list for you to use as a shopping list.
• Pantry List. This report tracks your inventory of what you have and how much is left to buy.
• Rotation. Enter purchases as you go along and this report tracks expiration dates to keep your storage rotated and fresh.
• Shopping List. Shows you what you need to buy, you just tell the report how much you have to spend.
• Summary. Everything in the Supermarket and Pantry.
• Export, Import, do intelligent searches, and print custom reports.
• Label Printer. Print labels to place on your stored goods for rotation.
• Minimum: Pentium processor; 32 Mb RAM
• Windows XP or Vista. (Mac version no longer sold).
• The User Guide is written in .pdf format.
• Supports European dates and Metric systems.
• Now shipping version 5.0!
Isn't it time you got ready?
"Food manufacturers could be hit by a global shortage of grain and wheat supplies, as harvest forecasts for the 2002-03 season look increasingly unfavourable. According to a report from Business Line, poor weather conditions and equally challenging harvesting conditions have led to a series of poor early harvests throughout the world. So far this year significant crop reductions have been reported in Australia which is currently being plagued by drought — the US and the European Union."
—Food Production Daily.com
"Agriculture an easy bioterror hit."
—USA TODAY, 9/19/2002
"North America wheat stocks drops 37%, Raising Price Sharply. World wheat production declines 5th consecutive year… lowest production level since 1971."
—Wheat Outlook, USDA.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was about going crazy trying to track stuff manually! This is an awesome system that has really made food storage a "brainless" task. I always avoided it in the past because I couldn't track it and thought I had to spend a ton of money each month, but since getting the program we have successfully, and rather simply been able to stay on track! And fortunate that we did, my husband was without work for nearly 6 months and we were able to eat from our FS for nearly the entire time. I don't think I would have had so much stored if not for your software! Thanks again!"
—Cheryl B., Mesa, AZ